Why you need us
The Benefits of AQCS
AQCS Consulting does things differently. We remain focused on client needs and practical benefits rather than simple adherence to inflexible standards. These needs might be ISO or AS/NZS certification, improved workplace safety, better industrial relations, an increased tender success rate or any number of other things. We know that a management system is only as good as its practical benefits, and have developed our processes accordingly.
- We offer a free one hour systems consultation to diagnose problem areas and get an understanding of your business objectives.
- Our projects are designed to avoid disrupting your business by accommodating and using your existing processes wherever possible.
- The development of management systems is done at your location and in consultation with your staff. This ensures that your employees have maximum ‘buy in’ and a good understanding of the systems they’ll be using.
- We offer affordable fixed-price proposals for ease of budgeting and planning.
These benefits extend to all AQCS management system services, including:
- ISO 9001 quality consultant, ISO 14001 environmental consultant and AS/NZS 4801 OHS consultant services.
- AS/NZS 3806 compliance consultant and AS/NZS ISO 31000 risk management consultant services.
The Importance of Certification and System Management
If your business is not certified, then you may not be eligible for certain large corporate or government contracts.
Limiting these opportunities to companies with relevant ISO or AS/NZS certification is often considered by tenderers to be an easy and effective way of ensuring quality, safety and environmental compliance by contractors.
The most commonly required certifications are quality, safety and environmental. If you find yourself needing these, an experienced ISO 9001 quality consultant, ISO 14001 environmental consultant or AS/NZS 4801 workplace health and safety consultant can help. At AQCS, we have specialists in all these areas and offer cost-effective integrated solutions that encompass all of these.
Certification concerns are not limited to tenders. There are many businesses that have no option other than to provide evidence to their customers that they have a certified quality, safety and/or environmental management system in place, but simply don’t have the resources to ensure continuous implementation and compliance.
If you find yourself in this position, the AQCS System Management Service is a good option.